Had you have problems like these :
- Do not know exactly how much initial margin will be used for your trading size. or Know it not quickly enough during you trading period.
- Do not know that Your stop loss level be good enought against your trading balance if you stop loss be met. [sometimes, you set stop loss is unrealistic such as stop loss never be met yet, but your entire account wipe out already]
- You can check how much price movement between two level is affect you profit or loss.
- During market is moving so fast , you can not Close all of opening positions with ONE CLICK [because you must select many tickets then it take more time to close. ]
- During market is moving so fast , you can not Close a part of opening positions with ONE CLICK [because you must select many tickets then it take more time to close. ]
Above Problem can be solved by MMS1.0 for MT4
Now , Money Management program can help you , its name is MMS 1.0 for MT4
|BUY NOW just 197 usd$ with supporting one year question/answer email.
our policy : No refund fee of software, But we will support you by our email question/answer for 1 year.
All files comprise of
- TotalLot.ex4 is to tell you that How many total lots for one symbol [including all of tickets of the same symbol ], such as EURUSD, you totally have for opening positions.
- TotalLoss.ex4 is to tell you that stop loss level, which you had already set ,is good enough or not [ It will tell your stop loss level comparing with your current balance in your trading account or percentage of balance if stop loss be reached. ]
- TotalProfit.ex4 is to tell you that if all of positions you had already set profit levels be reached, then how much total profit you will get in term of account balance.
- checkMargin.ex4 is to tell you that how much initial margin requirement [ or used margin] per amount of lot sizes you wish to open positions.
- checkProfit.ex4 is to check that if there is price changing with amount of lot sizes you already set, then how much total profit you will get.
- close BuyAll.ex4 is to close all of buying positions.
- closeSellAll.ex4 is to close all of selling positons.
- closeBuyLot.ex4 is to close a specific number of buying positions you want.
- closeSellLot.ex4 is to close a specific number of selling positions you want.
Preparing files .
In case of Indicator files, please copy any file of .ex4 to folder “ experts/Indicators ” which is the folder of MT4.
In case of script files , please copy any files of .ex4 go to folder “ expert/scripts ” which is the folder of MT4.
- How to use Indicators and Scripts
You must open chart that you want to use our indicators , then you first to menu "File" , then select “ New Chart”.
Then select which one chart you want .
You can use Indicators or Scripts by opening Navigator window [by go to menu “View” then select “ Navigator” ]
Navigator window should be seen on the following.
In case of using Indicator , please click “Custom Indicator ” then you finally found indicator list.
After that double click indicator which you want use [ now Chart must be showed during you are using Indicator ]
Press “OK” to confirm.
If you want to bring indicator out of chart , You do right click then select “Indicator List”.
Then select which Indicator you might want to bring it out of chart and then “Delete”.
In case of you want to use Script [such as Close order] by going to Tools Menu , then select Options
Select Allow live trading .
Open Navigator and Click at “Script” then you will list of Scripts , after that double click at which script you want to use [ Chart should be seen before you use Script ]
Program want you to confirm then click “Yes”.
- Using Indicator TotalLot.ex4 is indicator telling you that how many lots you had already opened in in the same symbol [ or many tickets in the same symbol] for buying size and selling size.
Because Indicator will work only when there is changing data on chart, then you open new ticket, Indicator result on chart be not changed suddenly, However, You can use Refresh Chart by right click and then select Refresh.
- Using TotalLoss.ex4 show you that how stop loss is good enough or not in case of all of stop loss positions be met in term of balance or % of balance.
If you found stop loss is not proper [ such as loss more than balance in the account or more than 100% of account ] then you will see message “You set improper stoploss please change you stoploss”
If there is ticket, which you did not set stop loss before. Program will tell you must stop loss first before total maximum loss .
- using TotalProfit.ex4 to show that if you take all of your profit at T/P levels ,which you had set T/P level before, then how much you can earn total profit.
If you do not set T/P in every ticket, then program will calculate only ticket, which you already filled T/P. Program will show the case by + or - .
- Using checkMargin.ex4 is check that how much initial margin requirement must be used per amount of lot sizes.
Fill amount of lot sizes you want.
Program will show Margin you must use essentially.
- Using checkProfit.ex4 is to check that if there is price changing between price1 and price2 with amount of certain lot size, then how much profit or loss happen .
Fill price1, price2, and lot size.
Program show profit and details you had entried.
- Using Script closeBuyAll.ex4 and closeSellAll.ex4 is to use Close all of position you buy or sell respectively.
[you must set Allow live trading first ]
Select Chart of symbol you want to close.
Double Click , then select Script that you want to closebuy or closesell.
- Using CloseBuylot.ex4 and CloseSellLot.ex4 for Close buy or Closesell by the number of lots you set up.
When double click , select Script, then program will ask you how many lots you want to close [you must fill it].
Program will close by the number of lots you already filled.